Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Around the farm.....

Everyone is relaxing today.  We have had such a busy few months that all of us need a break from time to time.  Mr. Beagle loves HIS sofa!  I have to push him out of the way in order to sit down.  Ofcourse when you have a farm and lots of animals you never really get a break, but today I tried to just do only what was necessary.  Errands took most of the day!
Nikki has decided that all of those little dogs running around the house are just too much for her.  She has taken over my chair - Now, let's see.... Beagle has the sofa and Nikki has my favorite chair.  I guess I have officially become the crazy dog lady. 
Yoda and Cobalt decided my dust cloth is the perfect tug of war toy!  They are really growing and will be going to their new homes soon.  They have gained 3 pounds in just two weeks and their skin is healing.






The donkey paddock, stall and new hay storage area are almost finished.  We have to get the fence back up and do a bit more work on the stall, but all should be ready in a week or two. 



Ginger before grooming

Ginger after grooming




















We have a busy adoption schedule this week, so please follow us on facebook.  It is easier for me to post a quick up date on fb than blogger.  Check out the location and times!

No comments:

Post a Comment