Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sick Bay at Swampy Paws

December and January have been a bit overwhelming.  We have little Merry with a broken leg, Keely with a double knee cap surgery, Inca (the cat) recovering from a dog attack, and Daisey with fluid on her lungs and a heavy heartworm load. It is only by the grace of God that we can handle it! 

Blogger has changed its format so I am unable to get photos to load!  This is so frustrating.  I haven't blogged in a while because of their changes.  I may have to change to wordpress. 

Many thanks to those who are donating to help with the cost of Keely's surgery.  I just can't believe she lived for 7 years in pain and remained such a sweet dog.  I have arthritis in my knees and the days when I am in pain, I am not very sweet!  If I were a dog, I am sure I would have bitten someone by now.  But Keely is always glad to see people and only wants to be loved.

Please keep up with us via our facebook page.  It is much easier for me to get information out quickly.

Blessings,
Vickie


No comments:

Post a Comment