Friday, November 12, 2010

Super Max!

Well, at least the folks who dumped this precious puppy dumped him where he would be safe and found quickly ( my driveway!)  So now I am paranoid about having all these dogs dumped at my front door and I won't have the heart to turn them away.  I'm considering a privacy fence so drivebys can't see the kennels.  It would provide security, but I don't know how 400' of a 6' privacy fence would look.  Maybe I shouldn't worry about looks and just think about privacy and security.  But I digress.....  back to Max.

He had his vet check yesterday and he received a clean bill of health.  He will be put up for adoption tomorrow.  His stats are:  3 months old, a shepherd mix, 18 lbs., male, and cute as can be!!!!  He is going to be a BIG boy.

Please help us find him a home.

No comments:

Post a Comment