Saturday, July 16, 2011

It's Back to School Time for Me!!!

No, I'm not going back to college.  I am taking my private investigator's course so I can be licensed in Louisiana to conduct an investigation if necessary.  All of this is for my new job ( volunteer) with the Humane Society of Louisiana - Livingston Chapter.  The Humane Society has no investigators in Livingston Parish.  Once I complete this training, then I get on the job training from the New Orleans group. 

It is important to know how to collect evidence and interview people properly so if we have to go to court we have the proper documentation.  I will finish up next weekend!  I actually am enjoying the class, I just hate the long drive to New Orleans.

I also hate being away from the farm for 12 hours.  My poor little inside dogs just can't seem to hold it very long and even with my son coming in the let them out, my house is full of accidents at the end of the day.  There is nothing like coming home at 11 pm and having to mop the floor!  Ever since Precious got stuck in the wire crate, I don't leave her in any crate.  When I am home I take her out every two hours.  Unfortunately her housebreaking is taking far too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment