Wednesday, December 2, 2015

We were on TV!!!

Wow, I missed the 6 pm news, but our followers didn't.  They let me know that our story was aired tonight.  I want to thank Dr. Farrell for his continued support and for contacting WAFB about our need.  We really could not operate without the support of our veterinary clinics.  Hickory Small Animal Hospital in Ponchatoula is close to me so all of my foster babies go there.  The other dogs are in homes in the Walker - Denham area so they go to Denham Springs Animal Hospital.  DSAH also does all our spay and neuters for us.  Dodge City Veterinary Clinic does all of our orthopedic work and well as my personal farm animals!  We are so blessed to have three great clinics to help us!    The star of the interview was Cookie!  She had her exam while the camera was rolling! 

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing such informative blog article with us which is very useful as user point of view. Thanks for sharing it.

    Refugee Tents | Event Tents

    ReplyDelete